Software Development Project Manager
About the job
Here at PDQ.com, we have two desktop applications: PDQ Deploy and PDQ Inventory. These applications are used by over 200,000 system administrators worldwide.
We've got a pretty loyal fanbase. Our customers love our software, and we want you to help them love our software even more by flexing your project management skills.
Essential Job Functions/Requirements
- Manage multiple concurrent development projects of varying size and degree of difficulty.
- Help define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze and document functional specifications, requirements, workflows, and business processes.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor the progress of projects.
- Prioritize work against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Act as a knowledge expert for internal and external software products.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identify and drive opportunities for process improvement.
- Assist with updates to documentation (including user documentation and training materials).
- Facilitate meetings and record meeting minutes.
- Identify and remove roadblocks from the team's path to ensure completion.
- You have technical experience.
- You have experience managing projects with remote workers.
- You have experience with Agile (Scrum preferred).
- You work well independently as well as within a team.
- You have expert conflict resolution skills.
- You are approachable and respond timely to the needs of the team.
- You are proactive and highly self-motivated.
- You take ownership of your work.
- You have a strong attention to detail.
- You excel at time management and organization.
- You have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal).
Tools we use
- Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- G Suite (Google Docs, sheets, etc)
Our Employees enjoy:
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- 160 hours of paid time off; 3 days of volunteer time off
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability)
- 401K Contribution Matching
- And more..
If PDQ.com sounds like a place where you’d like to work, then we welcome you to apply for this opportunity .
PDQ.com is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract